Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blue/white sparkle and Christmas tutus

I was so excited to send pictures of these tutus to friends/family members that I didn't mind she's still in her jammies...I will post better ones of her in her true tutu outfit...last one you can kind of see it...but may be distracted...

 I ended up adding to this Christmas tutu, but don't have an updated picture.  It's fuller now with sparkles!
Lucia has received so many compliments!!  I had someone ask me to make them one when we were out!  So I ended up making one for someone's granddaughter.  I have fun with these...maybe there will be more...

2 comments:

  1. These tutus are just too precious....although I hate to see babies cyring; I love the crying picture! It's so Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tutus, especially when so full. The Christmas picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete